Thursday, July 23, 2009

Today, went very smoothly with the kids. I awoke early this morning, actually before the kids this time, and spent a lot of that time cleaning the house. This is becoming more enjoyable because there is less clutter to battle with. Most everything has a "home" and our living area is becoming more spacious and clear.

The boys spent much of the morning free-playing. Jaguar was asking about movies again, but not as persistently today, only a few times. He attempted a 100-pc puzzle from his brother's puzzle stash, but only got a few pieces together. I give him credit for even trying. Daddy and Jaguar built a cool archway that Bobcat kept crawling through, from the scrap wood Jaguar was playing with yesterday. I was going to make cinnamon sugar bread with Jaguar today, but we were out of eggs. I ended up going to the store this evening, much too late to bake it tonight. This reminds, me that I need to get eggs from someone locally until I can get my own chicks. Anyway, Jaguar and I prepared another ice cube tray full of rainbowy color. We will do another art project tomorrow.

After lunch, we went to the park where Jaguar was engaging with a couple boys who were not being so nice to him. So, we ended up leaving. Took a quick sweep through the library and went home.

...It was late last night when I started writing this blog, so I didn't complete this. And right now I am pretty tired from the long hot day. Thus, I am having a hard time remembering what we did the remainder of yesterday. So I am gonna call it quits.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails