Monday, November 16, 2009

Quick Knits for the Holiday Season

As the holiday season progresses, I get more and more into winter and the Christmas spirit. Winter weather inspires me to start knitting again. I have been more into sewing and completing other projects that generally have to do with making things for the boys. It seems like there are always times when the boys are awake and needing stimulation or at least my presence, so I can't often settle in my bedroom where my sewing station is. Also, if I am making a gift for one of the boys, they cannot be present. So, I am stuck not being able to accomplish many of the projects I set out to complete. This is where Christmas knitting comes in. I can knit little projects just about anywhere and at any time I am not busy doing my many other daily tasks. Here I have a queue of adorable, festive holiday decorations. I hope to enjoy it myself and inspire others to get crafty this coming season.

Knitted Ornaments


Mistle Toe


Holiday Lights

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails