Friday, February 5, 2010

Chewy Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies

       Tonight, Jaguar convinced me to make some cookies, even though baking is our Sunday thing. We were planning on making a "Screamer" (one of our traditional yummy shakes with peanut butter, ice cream, bananas, and milk), but I realized we hadn't any more milk. So, I thought, What the Heck! I looked up a recipe that included honey and we made it. Jaguar handled the eggs, some of the stirring, the adding of ingredients, and so on. We then popped them into the oven and Vuala! This particular recipe yeilded plump, ooey gooey, soft and moist cookies with fabulous flavor. I encourage all to try them! I will definitely bake this recipe again.



Honey Chocolate Chip Cookies

1/2 cup butter

1/3 cup honey

1/3 cup brown sugar

1 egg

1/2 teaspoon vanilla

1 3/4 cups flour

1/2 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon salt

3/4 cup chocolate chips

  • Cream butter and sugar, then add honey.
  • Add egg and vanilla.
  • Add dry ingredients and mix well.
  • Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
  • Bake 375F 10 minutes.
Easy as Pie...well, actually easier than pie, and quick!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails